Take your students on an electronic adventure and learn about bats and beyond!
Meet University of Florida wildlife and natural resource scientists to learn more about the exciting science, history, and future of bats.
On November 15, 2018, graduate students in a course focused on instructional and communication technology in the Department of Agricultural Education and Communication collaborated with University of Florida scientists to LIVE webcast from the campus bat houses.
Participating scientists included:
- Dr. David Reed, Associate Director for Research and Collections and Curator
- Dr. Verity Mathis, Mammal Collections Manager at the Florida Museum
- Lauren Hammer, PhD Student, Department of Biology, Florida Museum
Watch the recordings of the electronic field trips here:
- Hosted by UF AEC Masters student Morgan Vance
- Hosted by UF Agricultural and Biological Engineering doctoral student Karyn Moses
This electronic field trip was in partnership with the Institute of Food and Agricultural Sciences and Florida Museum.
Follow us on Twitter, @Streaming_Sci and @UFAEC, Facebook, and join the conversation using #BatsEFT.