Use this Teacher’s Guide to prepare for the ‘Conservation Conversation’ EFT.
Some important pointers:
- the EFT will include content focused on forest ecosystems, climate change, conservation, fire management, plant research including Dog Fennel, and wildlife research including Diamondback Rattlesnakes
- consider introducing your students to these concepts before and after the EFT with some of the suggestions from our Teacher’s Guide
- the content is intended to support middle and high school science standards, but if you have younger students and believe the content is still of interest – we are happy to work with everyone!
- use the URL in the Teacher’s Guide to connect with us – make sure your school allows you to connect with our UStream.TV website for the live video
- there will be a text box by the video screen where students can submit questions to our scientists – we try to get to several questions at different breaks in the program
The Conservation Conversation EFT will stream live on November 7 at 2pm and 4pm Eastern.
We will post the recordings of the program at a later date. Please contact us with any questions: email@example.com